- Modern Open Plan Accommodation
- Large Private Ground Floor Terrace
- Contemporary Kitchen & Shower Room
- High Specification Finish
- Gas Central Heating
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
* OPEN DAY BY APPOINTMENT 11th NOVEMBER * This spacious ground floor apartment offers double bedrooms, plenty of storage and an enclosed private garden. It has been constructed by the highly regarded local developers Hester Homes, who are well known for their high attention to detail and excellent finish. PLEASE NOTE, this property is under construction and the photos shown are stock photos of the development and are not of this particular apartment.
This two bedroom ground floor apartment available for sale is in our opinion in the best development block on the West Wycombe Road and offers immaculate accommodation including; two double bedrooms, open plan living accommodation with a door to a private terrace garden, contemporary kitchen and shower room fittings, along with generous communal garden areas and allocated parking.
West Wycombe Road is one of the main routes into the centre of High Wycombe and therefore the public transport links are frequent into the town centre with its mainline railway station that has fast trains to London Marylebone in under half an hour. The town benefits from a wide range of retail shopping, leisure and hospitality outlets to suit everyone's needs, including the Eden Centre, the excellent Swan Theatre and the new sports centre at Handy Cross. To the north is the popular Chiltern village of Downley; to the west is the famous St Lawrence Church with its golden ball at the top of it and the Wycombe Caves below. The idyllic historic village of West Wycombe is village is within walk distance along with miles of Chiltern countryside walks.
High Wycombe has always drawn people from far and wide who look to take advantage of its excellent commuting opportunities by rail as mentioned and by road with both Junctions 3 & 4 of the M40 on its doorstep. Schooling is another major factor with some outstanding primary schools and the highly regarded Wycombe High School for girls, the RGS and John Hampden Grammar School for boys.
- 10 Year new building warranty
- Lease length 125 years
- Service charge £1,200 per annum
- Ground Rent - £250 per annum